Great news! As of May 18th we are going to be able to support our patients with all of their dental needs. We have sincerely missed seeing all of you and are looking forward to seeing you and your family soon! Covid-19 is in the news everywhere, and we are closely monitoring the situation. We’re reaching out to assure you that you are safe at Bonney Lake Family Dental Care.We already, as daily practice, assure universal precautions as outlined by CDC and OSHA standards of infection control. Safety is always our number one focus. Our high standard of care ensures that your trust and safety are never compromised. We are taking extended measures to further protect all our patients and team with the following additional protocols.
- In compliance with the recommendations for public health, anyone with a cough or fever will not be allowed in the building and should stay home. We will be happy to reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- Before your appointment, you will to stay in your car instead of the waiting room, until we’re ready to seat you in your personal operatory. Simply call us when you arrive, and we will let you know when we’re ready for you.
- Upon entering Bonney Lake Family Dental Care, you will be asked to sanitize your hand
- At the beginning of every appointment, you will be asked to pre-rinse with OraCare, OraCare Mouth Rinse has anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties.
- Additionally, we are requesting you sanitize your hands before re-entering the business areas
You can be assured safety measures at Bonney Lake Family Dental Care will continue to evolve as more information develops.
Stay well hydrate, eat nutritiously, and get plenty of sleep.
We look forward to serving you.
Dr. Romberg. Dr. Chong, Dr. Kang and staff
Walk-ins Are Always Welcome
Our office is open 6 days a week for your convenience and provides early morning, evening, and Saturday hours. Most emergencies are seen and treated the same day. Please call for assistance.
Monday to Thursday, from 8am to 8pm
Friday and Saturday, from 8am to 2pm
Phone: (253) 826-9000